Market Logic Group is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Experience Working at Market Logic Group
We aim to recruit, retain and engage the most talented people, adopting inclusive working practices and investing in our people so they can do great work for our clients.
We are currently hiring for a Director of Client Success to support our Client Success Managers. This individual is responsible for developing our CSMs, supporting them with client communication, and creating strategies and processes to promote retention and loyalty. By developing, nurturing and advocating for the clients’ needs, this person will ensure the successful relationship between Market Logic Group and partners.
- Responsible for managing high-value account client communication and engagement during the client lifecycle
- Lead a growing team of Client Success Managers and support them in growing their portfolio and day to day client activities
- Drive client retention and revenue growth for an established customer base
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, where applicable
- Build long-lasting partnerships with other departments (sales, delivery, marketing, operations, and leadership) to improve systems and processes
- Provide consultative reviews, reporting and health-checks to clients on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Analyze data to form talk tracks related specifically to where the customer stands in terms of health
- Think with a customer mindset first, and understand the motivations behind their buying decisions
- Share customer feedback across functions and with the leadership team in a constructive manner in order to resolve customer challenges within strict SLAs
- Oversee and ensure that the team achieves established KPIs
- Oversee and ensure that all delivery team members are striving towards achieving the KPIs and success metrics established for our clients.
- LOCATION: Las Vegas
- QUALIFICATION: 5+ years working in client management, Bachelor's degree required
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging [redacted] effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in [redacted] and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- LOCATION: USA
- QUALIFICATION: 2+ years experience in client services
We are looking for a Video Editor who can strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, creating content for various brands. This individual must have a trending eye for video content and understand how to reach social audiences effectively.
- Strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients.
- Conceive, craft, and execute dynamic video edits that captivate target audience and accomplish project objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and know all available footage in order to think through edits and address notes.
- Deliver edits on time for all reviews and final delivery, flagging any timing concerns early on.
- See the bigger picture across all available footage, crafting together sequences to deliver best in class social video content.
- Edit videos, build unique assets, and reformat for social platforms.
- Develop best practice content editing techniques to enhance content performance across social platforms, as well as extending content across traditional platforms.
- Collaborate with Production Team, Motion Graphic Designers, Brand Team on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate with social team to help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
- Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- 5+ years of video editing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Master of all aspects of video Post-Production including editing and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Proficient color grading skills within Premiere and some familiarity with Davinci.
- Proficient in sound editing/mixing skills in Premiere and some familiarity with Protools.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Ability to multitask with a large number of deliverables.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Must be immersed in pop culture.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and preparation of final deliverables.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- LOCATION: Los Angeles
- QUALIFICATION: 5+ years experience
We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced data scientist to join our company. As a data scientist, you will run, develop, and use analysis tools for company integration and organization. You will conduct analytical experiments and evaluate theoretical alternate models. You will also analyze processes and systems to extract insights from structured and unstructured data.
- Manage analytics database
- Implement processes that improve and lead to greater data quality
- Conduct statistical analyses to develop strategies
- Document all processes and research
- Build new algorithms and model training
- Execute projects involving analytics
- Identify data patterns and trends
- Analyze data to develop predictive models
- Create, manage, and maintain analytically rigorous data
- Note anomaly detection and run diagnostics
- Perform graphical model analysis
- Possess a solid machine learning foundation
- Participate in software-focused marketing efforts
- Expert in statistical modeling/data mining
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience in data analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining techniques
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field; Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Four years of relevant industry experience
- Strong familiarity and hands-on experience with SQL and statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS)
- Knowledge of tools and techniques in machine learning
- Expert in relational database design and concepts
- Expert in one or more programming languages (C/C++, Python, Perl, Java)
- Experience in genetic algorithms, logistic and linear regression, PCA, decision tree analysis and statistical methods
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- LOCATION: Los Angeles
- QUALIFICATION: 3+ years experience, Bachelors/Masters degree
We are looking for a digitally minded entrepreneur who is fluent with all aspects of digital marketing. Your world revolves around the digital ecosystem that includes developing compelling content for the brand’s email, social and other online channels. You can think creatively and enjoy the analytics that drives a successful campaign while not being afraid to nerd-out on some reporting of each. But like an entrepreneur or marketer your role varies and includes supporting the brand’s events, and tradeshows.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on supporting the overall marketing plan. This means, like everyone else at Market Logic Group, you will wear many hats.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the marketing calendar.
- Monitor and report on all online channels including website, online retailers, email, social, Facebookads and Paid Search.
- Attend regional events/tradeshows and represent the brand professionally and creatively.
- Support the marketing and sales team by monitoring the brand’s representation.
- Participate and actively contribute your own creative ideas.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure culture that expects great things every day.
- Experience and interest within digital landscape that includes familiarity with website’s CMS, emailmarketing and the social media environment.
- Have a mindset built around storytelling, community engagement and spreading the word of our clients.
- Think creatively and execute analytically.
- Interest to learn about passion driven industries.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- LOCATION: Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- QUALIFICATION: Commensurate with experience
We invest in a range of development programs to prepare our people to respond to changing client requirements. We have increased our focus on programs which equip our people to work collaboratively, connecting across the breadth of our business to deliver for the growing number of clients who seek this type of service.
We develop the effectiveness and confidence of our senior client-facing people inspiring courage, collaboration and innovation.
Market Logic Group aims to create an environment in which everyone is treated equally and has the same opportunities to develop in their career. We believe that greater diversity, inclusion and gender balance leads to more rewarding and successful workplace.
A blend of views and experience also helps our teams to create work that connects with our clients’ diverse and global consumer base.